MOLD KILLING PRIMER
Zinsser Mold Killing Primer is a water based fungicidal protective coating that can be used to paint over all existing mold, mildew, moss, fungi, odor causing bacteria and any other fungal organisms. The Mold Killing Primer contains an EPA registered antimicrobial to prevent the growth of mold, mildew and other fungal organisms on the paint film. The Mold Killing Primer also aids in covering residual microbiological and fungal stains.
- Paint directly over mold
- Kills existing mold, mildew, and odor causing bacteria
- Binds chalky siding, masonry, and metal
- EPA Registered
- For stains caused by water leaks, allow Mold Killing Primer to dry then use a Zinsser stain blocking primer
Olympic® RESCUE IT!®
Olympic® RESCUE IT!® Resurfacer is for worn or weathered wood and concrete. With the proper preparation, this 100% acrylic coating fills wood and concrete cracks up to ¼? deep. Don’t replace it. Rescue it!
WHY YOU’LL LOVE THIS PRODUCT
- Covers up to 50 sq. ft. in 2 coats per gallon
- Locks down splinters and fills cracks up to ¼?
- Creates a barefoot friendly, finely textured, slip-resistant finish
- Provides waterproofing protection
- Comes with step-by-step preparation instructions
Recommended for use on horizontal and vertical concrete and wood surfaces:
- Structurally sound old, gray weathered wood (decks, stairs, posts and railings and more)
- New wood when a non-slip, textured surface is desired
- Aged rough, broom-swept concrete (sidewalks and patios)
- New concrete surfaces cured for 30 days
- Retaining walls
RESCUE IT! Re-surfacer is not recommended for whole-house vertical surfaces such as stucco or wood siding.